Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Would You Rather: Make-up Edition!

Hey guys! I was reading one of my favorite YouTubers blog (Beauty Broadcast), and she did a tag created by Lacey's Beauty Reviews. This tag sounded so fun to me and I was just like, I must do this! I hadn't done a blog post in quite sometime and I thought what a fun thing to do. So lets begin with the questions!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Lose all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses. Palettes can consist of lipglosses, eyeshadows, blushes, concealer, and foundations. Eye shadow can be used as an eyeliner and Vaseline can be used as a mascara!



2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Chop it off. I love my long hair and all but my hair is thick and super curly and tangles so easy! Besides hair grows back, and wigs are available.



3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Coral! I never wear pink blushes because my face is very pink anyways and a sheer foundations can make it look like I've got a pink blush. Other than that coral is closer to peach than pink. Peach is my go to blush!


4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

 This is a tough one for me. I love makeup way more than clothes, but my fashions change so much and I have way more makeup than clothes. So I'd probably go with clothes, dresses in particular! 



5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

Well, this is an interesting question. I would say eyeliner as lipstick. NYC, Rimmel, and other brands have colored eyeliner so id say, eyeliner as lipstick!


6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora! They have more brands and more products to choose from, and MAC doesn't really impress me much anyways :)



7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One eyeshadow, i'd choose a champagne shade, much like Sin from Urban Decay! I love my lip colors, besides if I wanted a pop of color they make deep blush shades right :)



8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?

Summer clothes in the winter. I don't like being too hot! Besides I like floral, mint, and coral!


9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails! It's kind of rare that I go super dark with my nails at any time. I gravitate toward the bright or light colors much more. 



10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Lip product! I have certain eye products that work for me and giving them up would be a drag! Lip products are easier to come by and I have a better chance of finding a replacement for Revlon Crum Brule Lip Butter than Avon glimmersticks eyeliner! 


11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Messy bun! I about do it everyday, and with my hair type its effortless!



12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

I wouldn't paint my nails, I barely do anyways... if you keep them looking nice then there is no problem anyways!


13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?

Uhhhh, sharpie them in everyday. They make Sharpie pens, with a tiny tip and they come in a variety of colors!

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

I could live without nail polish, as I said in number 12, I don't paint my nails too often so I could live without it but makeup makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment