Thursday, June 27, 2013

Obsession EyesLipsFace!

 
 
Hey guys! I have a inexspensive brand to talk about today, we all know about EyesLipsFace or E.L.F.. It's a very popular brand and they have some amazing stuff. I had a recent post on the E.L.F. brushes i love and how i use them and alot of you seemed to really like it, after a conversation with a reader i was inspired to make a few list of inexspesive make up ive been obsessed with lately! One of the four brands is E.L.F. i have been really into the products and especially the studio line thats only $3! This particular brand in my collection would make up my blush drawer and my highlighting drawer!

Other:
 
 
 
Face:
 
 


Eyes:

 
 

 
 
Lips:
Studio Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 ($3)-Romantic Rouge, Mellow Melon, Nice & Natural and Peaceful Pink


Essential Lipstick ($1)- Charming, Nostalgic, and Flirtatious
Mineral Lipstick ($5)- Rosy Tan, Natural Nymph, Runway Pink, Party Pink, and Nicely Nude
Essential Hypershine Gloss ($1)- Flirt, Bubblegum, Fairy, and Bare
Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine ($1)- Strawberry, Pink Pop, Party Peach, Juiced Berry, Honey Do, Candlelight, Watermelon, and Pink Kiss


If you are interested in the brushes i love from this brand please see My Brushes for Girls on a Budget. I also have a post on my obsessions with


No comments:

Post a Comment