Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June Shopping List (New Series)

Hello! Today i will be starting a new series on my blog, this is a Monthly Shopping List, which will consist of 10 products. Now this past month or so i have posted shopping list for certain divisions (face, lips, eyes, etc.) but really there are alot of products i want but don't necessarily need. Now that is kind of a stretch for me because beauty and luxury are things i want and need, because im the kind of girl who thinks about what makes me happy, and thats a need, make up makes me happy. So of course there are little odds and ins that i need here and there and most of the time it falls in under the beauty and skin care category. Now i am on a limited budget because my parents buy me most of my stuff other than the $20 i get per month, which i often save up. But i really started noticing that since December my skin has really changed (as mentioned in a recent post my skin used to be combination-oily and now is combination-dry, now i do still get shiny in my 'T' zone and i still have acne-prone skin) and i need new products because my skin has different needs now. So this month specifically im focused on finding the perfect products for my skin and ill say i have really high expectations for the products i use here are a few of those expectations... Moisturizer must be lightweight, moisturizing, something that wont make me shiny and wont break me out, Primer must be lightweight, control shine and minimize pores, long lasting, and wont break me out, Foundation must be lightweight, long lasting, full coverage, wont break me out, and will control shine. Now that list could go on and on about Mascara, eyeliner, blush, eyeshadow, lip gloss, eye primer, lip balms, lip sticks, and so on but that would be a whole another story. So we know my expectations are high and i love luxury so shall we begin?

1. Face wash: Noxzema Original Cleansing Cream ($3.97) or L'Oreal Go 360 ° Clean Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser ($6.99)


2. Face mask: Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pomegranate Facial Revealing Peel Off Mask ($3.99) or Freeman Feeling Beautiful Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask ($3.99)



 



3. Moisturizer: Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture! Satin Finish Lotion ($12.97)



4. Primer: NYX Pore Filler ($13.00)



5. BB Cream/CC Cream: Ideal Flawless BB Beauty Balm Cream ($10.00)



6. Foundation: Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation ($11.00)
 
 

7. Body Wash: Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash ($8.99)



8. Avon Glimmersticks Waterproof Eyeliner in Blackest Night ($7.00) or Essence Long-lasting Eye Pencil ($2.49)



9. Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder in Brunette ($4.99) or NYC Cosmetics Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder ($2.99)






10. L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm ($6.99) or Neutrogena Deep Recovery Hair Mask ($7.99)




I hope you all enjoyed this post and I apologize for it being late, late, late I have had a lot of technical difficulties lately and a lot has been going on in my personal life, and of course I have been a busy little bee with Vacation Bible School. XOXO Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment