Thursday, July 11, 2013

All Cosmetics Wholesale Haul!

 

Hey everyone! I ordered some make-up on July 4th from allcosmeticswholesale.com and received my package July 10th, now i was super impressed with the shipping time because when i placed my order the shipment would be 7-12 days and because i ordered my items late at night on Thursday it actually wouldn't be together until that Friday and shipped on Monday. So i was really impressed with the shipment time, however my package was ripped and torn when i got it (which i am not sure if it was the companies fault or the post office's fault-I'm pretty sure it was the post office though). Overall i am really impressed with the company, i love that the products are really discounted and some items are discontinued, shipping price isn't outrageous like a lot of companies, and customer service was spectacular as well! I only ordered a few items because i didn't know how amazing this company would actually be so here is what i ordered!


  • Mary-Kate & Ashley Juicy Shine Lipgloss in Cool Mint-I'm pretty sure that this is a discontinued product but it's really nice actually! This is a clear lipgloss that gives a tingly feel to the lips and a nice scent of peppermint. ($1.50)

  • Palladio Herbal Eye Shadow in Nude Sparkle- i haven't heard much about this brand and the reason i picked this was because its a nice champagne color and was sparkly (so pretty much everything i look for in an eyeshadow) and because it something we don't hear about so it would be fun to review a product that not many people talk about! (Org. $8.00, purchased for $1.99)


  • Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Trio in Silent Treatment, Walking on Eggshells, and Sweet as Candy- We all know about these, if you like makeup I'm sure you have some of these trios in your collection. (Org. $2.99, purchased for $1.49)

  • Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon Blush in Pearlescent Pink- Again, another product we all know about and I'm sure its in every ones collection!(Org. $2.99, purchased for $1.29)


  • Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Lipstick in Fling- I haven't heard much about these but I'll tell you, this is a pretty amazing product and i think it has potential to become a favorite! (Org. $2.24, purchased for $0.79)

I will have full reviews on all the products in a later post but i hope you all enjoyed this haul and the short reviews as well! I look forward to reviewing these products fully and i hope you all take a look at allcosmeticswholesale.com (i highly recommend!) to see what products you might be interested in! This was an estimated $23.74 purchase at full prices and i spent only about $17 for the purchase (including shipping), WHAT A DEAL!

 

 

1 comment: