Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Favorites!

 
(I was Baptized this past Sunday, June 30th of 2013) 

Hey guys! I know I'm late with my favorites again this month but better late than never, right?! I don't have many favorites this month but I have a few. I have tried out much this month, and really haven't worn much make up because I just don't get out of the house very often. So with nothing further to say, shall we begin?
Equate Refreshing Apricot Scrub! This is like St. Ives Invigorating Scrub, its not a dupe because the formulation is much harsher than the St. Ives Scrub. The particles are much larger and I like that a lot. My face has been really dry and has had a lot of dry, rough spots and rough spots are one thing I hate, so having a harsher scrub to scrub it away is really great. I would repurchase this product considering I've used the whole thing up, however I got the Equate Blemish and Blackhead version this time because my skin is breaking out really bad right now and I figure... a new product perfect for my blog!
 
 
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer! As we know last month I was really looking for a new moisturizer, I got the Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture Moisturizer and I really wasn't too impressed with it but because it was $13 I've been using it over Clean & Clear. The Clean & Clear Moisturizer is my perfect moisturizer but for this month I have really loved it! It's thick, but light-weight and it has salicylic acid in it to help control my acne.
 
 
Secret Scent Expressions in Pasion  de Tango! I have went threw so many Secret Scent Expressions over the years, its my go to deodorant because it works well for me. This is the third scent I've tried from this line (Cocoa Butter Kiss and Truth or Pear), and I really like this scent for summer but I will also like it year round because I like this scent so much!
 
 
Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste! I have gone threw about 4 tubes of this! I have Gingivitis and my dentist recommended this to me over another toothpaste I was using for Gingivitis, I tried it sometime last year and loved it! It lathers in my mouth easily and effectively, it tastes great, and it leaves my breath fresh hours after I've brushed! It is just overall a great toothpaste and I will only use this toothpaste for now on.
 
 
Epsom Salt! I have been loving this, I have tummy problems and I often have sore muscles and this is a great fix for both! I love to relax in a nice warm bath and this is just nice way to top off my bath!
 
 
Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream! Usually I go for the Bath and Body Works Body Creams, but because I don't have a Bath and Body Works near me, this was my fast fix and I really like these, especially on my elbows and my knees where I am especially dry- And they smell great! I got a few this past Christmas in a travel-sized gift set and I keep them in my purse.
 
 
Refresh Eyedrops! Okay, lets just be honest I have dry eyes, and my tears produce from the bottom of my eyes instead of from the top of my eyes. My eye doctor recommended these after she saw that my tears don't produce correctly. My eyes get dry and itchy and this month especially... these have been a life saver!
 
 
Milani Eyeshadow Primer! Since I've been into beauty, I haven't found an Eyeshadow primer that was good enough for me. I was recently sent this primer and instantly knew I liked it. It keeps my shadow on all day and it doesn't crease at all. Color is like Urban Decay Primer Potion, but the formulation is a lot different (I really do not like Primer Potion). It is a new product and I recommend you try it out!
 
 
Forever Sunshine! This was reviewed in my Perfume Collection and is one of my favorite perfumes I have been wearing this non-stop this month, I just really, really, really like it. It smells like Summer and warmth.
 
 
High Low Dresses! I bought a few of these about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I adore them! They are easy to throw on and look great with a bun or curled hair, accessorized or un-accessorized, with heels or sandals!
 
My Puppy! I got a new puppy her name is Cuddles, I will have a picture inserted very soon! I don't know her mix but she is just precious and very cuddly (hints the name).
 
I hope you all enjoyed! XOXO, Kayla!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. With these type of dresses being in trend, you can buy them almost anywhere. Personally I buy mine from Walmart, Kohls, JcPenny, and Ross!

      Delete