Sunday, July 28, 2013

Girly eye look!

 

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day today! I was out and about today and I thought I'd show you all the look I wore, which was honestly very girly and out of my comfort zone a little bit but its also incredibly stunning! I hope you enjoy!

Face:
 
 
  • Clean and Clear Acne control moisturizer and Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture moisturizer
Eyes:
 
  • Lid: Wet 'n' Wild Sweet as Candy Eyeshadow trio (the eyelid shade) applied with Urban Decay Shadow Brush
  • Crease: Urban Decay Toasted applied with E.L.F. Eyeliner Brush
  • 'V': Urban Decay Sidecar applied with E.L.F. Lip Defining Brush
  • Highlight: Wet 'n' Wild Walking on Eggshells Eyeshadow trio (browbone shade) applied with E.L.F. Blending brush; Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow in Nude Sparkle in the inner corner and just below the brow
 
  • Eyeliner: Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in waterline; NYX Big Fat Marker Eyeliner on top lid
  • Mascara: Maybelline Falsies and Maybelline Illegal Length
  • Brows: Urban Decay Naked 
Lips:
 
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake

 I hope you all enjoyed, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below or email me! Xoxo, Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment