Monday, July 8, 2013

Softlips Coral Gloss SPF 10 review


Hey guys! In a recent haul I purchased the Softlips Coral Gloss, and instead of doing a review on the haul i decided to do short, individual reviews on each product for a blog post! Now i saw this in the Dollar Tree (you know the place where everything is a dollar!) and i was curious to try this because i adore the lip balms from this brand. There are 2 shades in these glosses, Coral and Pearl. This is claimed to be a lip protectant and sunscreen with a SPF of 10 (which is wonderful). It also says that this is sheer and shiny with the right touch of playful color, Softlips Coral Gloss makes it easy to be a trendsetter!

Here is a swatch of the gloss. I really do like this! It gives a nice tint to your lips, which is great if your scared of color. Also i am really impressed with the moisturization of this product, as well as the feel itself. It isn't sticky feeling at all, but i can tell there is a stickiness to it because it last on my lips for about 2 hours.
Final Thoughts: I am a big fan of the Softlips brand, i have never not been impressed with a product from the brand. I really like that this lip gloss is moisturizing and it isn't sticky, and i love the color! I also like that this was only $1

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, I want to apologize for the inconsistency of post, I have had my hands full lately and I post when I can. Also I want to apologize for the photos- my camera was having a bad day so I had to work with what I had. XOXO, Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment