Friday, July 5, 2013

Haul!

Hey guys! I went shopping for the 4th of July and got some products to try and review. I got great feed back from my last haul and this time was excited for another so i could review more for my blog and for Influenster! I went to Walmart and Dollartree, and was recently sent some products from Milani! So lets begin...

Milani

(From Left to Right): Milani Runway Lashes in Black
 Milani Eyeshadow Primer (a June favorite!)

Dollar Tree


(From left to right):
Milani Color Perfect Lipstick in Frosted Pink (08)

Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist

Softlips Coral Gloss SPF 10
 
Walmart

(From Left to Right)

Holy Bible Giant Print and Referance: I go to church every chance i get and im blind as a bat, my dad had this bible for himself and i used it at church because i could actually read it. This bible breaks down every book in the bible at the beginning of the book, it gives a referance for different books that go into a further detail and the font size is 12. The only complant i have is that the cover on the Bible is cheaply made and tears so easy.

Dove Deep Moisture body wash (2 pack): This is my absoulute favorite body wash it just smells like soap but it moisturizes my skin so well, and i LOVE it!

Equate Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Nail Polish in Coral Reef

Noxzema Orginal Deep Clean Formula Face Wash

Reach Toothbrush
 
Baptism Gifts
I got Baptized June 30th and a few of my family members and family friends came many miles to be there for me, my brother, my daddy, and my brothers friend. It wasn't nessary for a gift but we appricated our gifts. And i have no clue where they purchased these gifts at but they are precious!
(from top to bottom)
I Am Second Rubber Braclet: For those of you who don't know this braclet means God is first and everyone else is second, i actually didn't know what it meant until my cousin Emily told me about it and i thought it was precious!

Cross Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings: I adore these, i have been wanting a pair and couldn't find a dangly pair and i am so happy i got these! (Not to just find a matching braclet and necklace)

(Not Pictured) Bible Verse Cup



So i hope you guys enjoyed this little haul, i will have another haul pretty soon (Hint, hint!). Hope you all have a wonderful day! Xoxo, Kayla
 
Also in my favorites this month i didnt talk about my favorite tv shows. I finished H20 and adored it and i am so sad its over! I loved it so so so so so much! Also i have been catching up on Pretty Little Liars on Netflix and am loving it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment