Thursday, July 18, 2013

Blogging withdraws!

Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend! I was having blog withdraws so I decided to do a post on just me and also explain to you all why I haven't been posting frequently, which I will begin with. I have been blogging just not posting because I am trying to build up my blogs to post for when band camp starts and everything (which is going to start July 22nd), so right now I have 6 waiting to be posted and im hoping to have a few more after this weekend, however until camp starts I probably will not be having any other post coming up, defiantly some drafts but no post. I do plan on at least one other makeup look and a haul, but I am not sure on the rest of the posts I will be having but I assure you I will be blogging and posting soon!

So on to the me part, this is honestly just going to be a rant because like I said I am having withdraws! I get a lot of questions about what my favorite season is, I love Autumn! My birthday is in October and needless to say I love pumpkins, I also love the weather oddly enough, its not too hot and not too cold where I live its kinda just perfect. The nights are cool and the days are fairly warm, there is rain, because of the hurricanes and I love it because it defiantly relaxes me  and helps me go off to sleep.

I also get a lot of questions about what I like aside from beauty, that question is rather easy and self-explained if you ever walk into my room. I love candles, they are so relaxing to watch and they smell amazing. I have candles from pretty much everywhere, local boutiques, dollar stores, bath and body works, candles I've made, and from many other places. Once I do eventually have a place of my own and do get married I would love to have candles for every room and for every season. Autumn would defiantly have pumpkin in the name with an exception of a few (Cinnamon Pumpkin, Pumpkin Cupcake, Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Leaves), Winter would be a lot of Christmas scents, because I just love the Holidays (Candles by Victoria: Christmas Apple Cider Snap, Christmas Eve, Cookies For Santa, Eggnog, Holiday Homebrew , Holiday Wassail, Pumpkin Eggnog, Peppermint Bark, Sweet Snow), Spring and Summer scents are pretty much the same because I love fruity scents (Like: Watermelon Lemonade, Aloha Waikiki, Island Colada, Candied Apple, Golden Sands). I really like Perfumes as well, I love colorguard, cooking, and now blogging! Those are a few things that I really do like a lot, lately I have been liking fashion a bit more but my fashion choices are by no means today's look im still stuck in the '90's I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment