Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dove Deep Moisture Review!

 

Hey guys! I hope you all have been having a wonderful week! Today i thought i would do a brief review on one of my holy grail products- Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash! Yes i know we all know im in love with this product, but i know many people want to know if the product is worth the price. Dove's description of this product is "Dove® Deep Moisture Body Wash with NutriumMoisture® features 100% natural moisturizers that can absorb completely to nourish skin deep down. Plus, an improved formula gives your skin the proven best care: our gentlest cleansers ever, a rich lather and a clean rinse to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth." I purchased a twin pack because a 24 ounce is about $8 and 32 ounces for 2 smaller, easy to hold bottles is the same price and most logical to get.


With this product a little does go a long way so a bottle of this will last me a month and a half to 2 months minimum. I discovered this product about a year ago and my boyfriend was rubbing my arms and asked what did i bathe with or what lotion did i use, i told him this product was what i was using (because i dont often use a lotion) and asked why, he replied "you are so smooth and soft". Now if thats nothing to change your mind then please continue reading...

I love this body wash it feels incredible to my skin, its improved my skin from having dry and rough elbows, knees, and feet to having soft and smooth elbows and knees (it has helped my feet on massive levels but my feet are still rough and dry). I do believe that this body wash does nourish skin deep down and i do agree that it is gentle and lathers nicely. I used to have to use "certain" washes for "certain" areas but this body wash is so gentle that i don't find it neccessary to use those different washes for those different areas anymore. The lather of this is nicely rich and i don't have any problems for lathering this body wash. It smells clean kinda like a bar of soap without any scents, and i do find that to be nice because i dont have to worry about scents clashing with eachother.

I'd like for you to read a few comments from the Dove website:

  • "My dry skin feels so much better after using this product. Since I have started using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash I have been able to cut back on using layer upon layer of Eucerin Calming Creme. I have been able to cut back to apply calming creme two or more times a day. My body feels so much better."-GoBeautyFinish
  • "After I had breast surgery, it was suggested that I use Dove w/Nutrium. I had almost 400 stitches so you can imagine how itchy and fragile my skin was... I used the Dove and will NEVER use anything else! I am hooked on the fresh clean smell and I just love that my skin is soft and smooth!!"-BJMP
  • "I have very dry, sensitive skin on my legs. I have been searching for something that would help with this problem. Dove Deep Moisture was the answer to my problem! The very first time I used it I notice a difference. My skin felt so soft. The next day, they still felt good. The rest of my body felt great as well! I am definitely sticking with Dove for now on!"-DaniG
  • "I have been using Dove body wash for the past few years and this new formulation is still good, probably the best in its class. But I am not a fan of the new scent. The previous scent was more refined, classic, and memorable. It made me feel like I was using something that has stood the test of time, something I could trust with my skin.The new fomulation smells like a shampoo that has just gotten to market. It smells a bit amateurish and forgettable. Another thing I don't completely dig, very minor though, is the new description they use on the back of the package. It used to say something like "Here's the story of beautiful skin in one word: moisture." Now it says a bunch of stuff about Nutrium-something. Again, for a me, less memorable and a step backwards in branding. Other than this, the product is still good. Leaves my skin soft and moisturized."- Unimpressed
  • "I have been using Dove Body Wash for several years now. Its the only wash that my body (any parts of it) has not reacted to negitively. I absolutely LOVE this product and would recommend it to ANYone! Something I've noticed also is, I don't have to rub it off! Just put water on it and its gone... true cleaning without effort. That sounds silly but its important. If I don't have to rub it off...its not staying on my skin forever! I love, love, love this product!!!"-CaliffJJ
  • "I've been using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash for 5+ yrs now and have never encountered a problem. The product has been recently changed and "improved." The body wash is more of a watery consistency than before. Since I have been using the "new" and improved version, my skin has also broken out in acne (my body has never broken out in acne!). Very disappointed in this product!"-rusty Response from DoveDove, Dove Team January 10, 2013 "We're sorry to hear you had this experience with our product. Please email us at consumer.services@unilever.com so we can help. Thank you!"
    •  

      I hope you all enjoyed this post and i hope it answered some of your questions and comments, for more reviews and information please go to the Dove website. Xoxo, Kayla!


       

       

       

       

       
       


       
       

      No comments:

      Post a Comment