Friday, July 12, 2013

Noxzema Skincare Review


Hey everyone! Today is kinda a lazy day for me i have been up to absolutely nothing but working to set up a few new blog post because i will be really busy these next few weeks from about July 22nd until August 19th with band camp, in case you didn't know i am captain of my schools colorguard and i am pretty excited for the season this year! Now i decided to review a product that everyone knows about and has used I'm sure, but has forgotten- I know i did. I hauled this recently because my face has been awful lately and I'm positive its only going to get worse through band camp but i know i can always rely on Noxzema to deep clean my face- getting rid of dirt, oil, and makeup! "The refreshing, deep cleanser that started it all! The Original Deep Cleansing Cream reaches deep down to the pores to remove dirt, oil and makeup. It refreshes with that classic Noxzema tingle and conditions as it cleans, so your skin feels noticeably softer and smoother."-Noxzema.
 
 
My skin is Combo-Dry my t-zone isn't incredibly oily but it isn't dry like most of my face is. My face was really oily before about November but because i use alot of acne products that contain Saliclyic Acid my face has become pretty much dry. I am still acne prone some of it from stress, hormones, or dirt and oil itself. Noxzema hasn't dried out my skin its actually put moisture back into my skin where it is needed. However, when i switched from using the skin care i was using, my face actually broke out really bad but cleared up about a week later. Now this isnt to say that my face is acne free because its not i still do get a little bumps here and there but they are minor white heads. I am over all impressed with this, i don't have any cons to this other than it doesn't have a acne fighting ingredient but it isn't portrayed as a acne fighting product so its a personal preference then again my face might not need the salesgirl acid anymore and its only making my face worse. I love that the price is so incredibly cheap and i like the smoothness and softness of my skin after ive used it. It does defiantly tingle as it cleans the face, i love that (it makes me think the product is actually working)! So do i recommend this? Yes. Below i will list a few comments other people have said about the product (both good and bad-try!)...
 
  • "I have been using Noxema since I'm 10 years old. Every soap I used would make my skin dry and cracked. When I discovered Noxema it was a blessing for my face. I'm 70 years old and my skin is as smooth as a baby. I only have small wrinkles at the corner of my eyes. I credit Noxema for the beautiful condition of my skin."-patsy1941

  • "I have been using Noxzema since I was a teen (over 20 years ago) and I have always received compliments on my skin. I use it for cleansing, blemish control, and for soothing my skin after shaving or sunburns. People always ask me what I use for my skin. Noxzema is the only thing I cleanse with and my other products are ones I produce for my skin. I ONLY TRUST NOXZEMA to wash my face. If I don't have it, I wash with water because my skin is so sensitive. I am grateful my parents introduced me to their favorite skincare product: Noxzema!"-Believeinthebest
  • "I started using this about a month ago, and so far I like it. I use it every night and it always leaves my skin feeling fresh and oil-free. I highly recommend it! :)"- Tyler (4-stars)
 
  
 
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment